It would be hard to match the bedroom accommodation at River Wye Lodge – 9 of the 12 bed rooms have stunning views of the Wye, 10 of them are ensuite, with all new shower rooms, and one is sited on the ground floor, for the less able or simply those who don’t like stairs.
Sleeping and bathing:
- 5 Double bedrooms (4 ensuite)
- 4 Twin bedrooms (3 en suite)
- 1 Twin and 1 double (8 and 9) share a bathroom
- 2 Family Triple rooms (both ensuite)
- 1 Ground Floor Disabled Twin with wet room
- 2 Ground Floor lavatories
NB: Doubles 11 and 12 are located in the annexe attached to the rear of the Lodge and are approached by their own external stairs.