Please ignore where the Map above shows “The Courtfield Arms – closed”, this is the correct location, however “River Wye Lodge” was once an Inn.
- Leave Monmouth on the A40 heading towards Ross on Wye.
- Pass Whitchurch on your left and turn on to the A4137 signed “Hereford”
- Turn immediately right, and right again and head over the road bridge
- Turn Immediately left, signed “Goodrich and Lydbrook” on the B4229
- Stay on that road, passing Flanesford Priory on the left
- Cross Kerne Bridge and turn right signed “Lydbrook”
- River Wye Lodge will be on your left as you enter Lydbrook village.
From Ross on Wye
- Leave Ross on the B4229 heading for “Coleford”
- River Wye Lodge will be on your left as you enter Lydbrook village, approx 7 miles.